Tuesday, 11 January 2011

V&A....

I've spent the last week solidly confined to my room, in front a computer; the cursor flashing at me and giving me that inpatient look as it waits for me to write the next sentence of my dissertation. Daft in... so now its time to work on the "Final" collection... with so much riding on this body of work, its hard not to feel the pressure. I tell myself two things, (1) This isn't really my last collection, in the grand scheme of things, its is more like my first full collection. and (2) P.M.A- positive mental attitude. So with these I took a well deserved research trip away from the computer to one of London's great treasures, the V&A. Spending time surrounded by the amazing art and design sparked a few light-bulb moments.... although in the beginning stages...here's a few images that you might get a little 'deja vu' with come June....















No comments:

Post a Comment