Tuesday, 13 September 2011

THE HOUSE WITH STRIPES....


Here's a sneak peak at a few images from yesterday's researching and sourcing trip! Got amazing things for the new collection. The concept is moving in a slightly new direction, but I'm excited about it. My AW12 and Pre-Collection were very similar, and now its time for something a little different!
I want to explore the UV printing processes further and see what other effects I can create, so far its be a successful venture, I just need to get the garments finished!
As much as I say this collection is different, colour and geometric shapes will still make up the foundation of the collection. I don't know what I'd do if someone told me to make an all black collection!...





photo's taken on my stone-age Sony Ericsson... 

No comments:

Post a Comment