Tuesday, 4 October 2011

THOSE SHOES GOT SOLE!....

Now I'm not sure if its just personal preference, or whether others agree- but lately I'm not attracted by 6 inch heels, but more 3 in platforms!.. 
Now it all started with my first pair, bought from a fellow classmates graduate show shoes..and frankly I don't think I'll go back....

For some people that know me, you may think 'but you never seemed like much of a heels person'. Now this is both true and untrue, I did APPEAR not to be a heel person, because I just couldnt hack it; I don't want sore feet, I don't want blisters and I don't like to defy gravity whilst trying to enjoy a pint. HOWEVER, I do like the height. I'm not sure if its just drilled into a girls head that wearing heels make you sexy, but whatever the reason, it does. SO.... the platform forms the perfect bridge. You get the height, and often some really unique designs, but you also get an amazing comfort factor. I indeed find my platforms even more comfortable then most my flat shoes... food for thought...

Now here is a few images that I feel show the amazing-ness of the platform as well as a few recent purchases....







2 comments:

  1. Can you tell me where the blue cut out platforms are from? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. romwe.com! they have a few gems! x

    ReplyDelete